Custom Enchants

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by demo, Nov 26, 2019.

1. demo

demo Moderator

How it works:
    Custom enchants work just as vanilla enchants, while enchanting you may obtain a custom enchant that can be placed on a weapon/tool or piece of armor

Commands:
    /en list
    - Lists all available enchants. (Red color means they're disabled in enchanting table, yellow means they are special and green dictates they're enabled).
    /en toggleparticles - Toggles most of the particles personally that are generated from some enchants.

Enchants:
    Auto-Speed I-II
    - Gives Speed I-II potion effects while wearing/holding item.
    Unstable I-III - A bad enchant that rarely appears; Decays durability slowly.
    Nightvision I - Gives Nightvision I potion effect while wearing/holding item.
    Venom I-III - Poisons an enemy when hitting it with the enchant.
    Auto-Smelting I - Smelts down iron and gold; Stacks with fortune.
    Regain I - Regains durability when mining same type of ore the pickaxe is made out of.
    Rejuvination I-III (max level configurable) - Regains durability slowly while holding/wearing item.
    Waterbreathing I - Gives Waterbreathing I potion effect while wearing/holding item.
    Reinforced I-III - Instantly mines all ores. (the higher the enchant level, the less durability it uses).
    Slowness I-III - Slows down an enemy when hitting them with the enchant.
    Heavy I-III - Slows you down and adds mining fatigue whilst holding/wearing
    Regeneration I-III - When you heal half a heart with full food, adds extra chance to heal a full heart (more armor with that enchant stacks and gives more chances)
    Auto-Jump I-III - Gives Jumping I-III potion effects while wearing/holding item.
    Blindness I-III - Blinds an enemy when hitting it with the enchant.
    Withering I-III - Withers an enemy when hitting it with the enchant.
    Life Leech I-II - Can leech some health off of an enemy when hitting them
    Poison Arrows I-III - Same as Venom ,for bows
    Withered Arrows I-III - Same as Withering ,for bows
    Flashing Arrows I-III - Same as Blindness ,for bows
    Soulbound I - When you die ,you will still have the item with this enchant. (configurable if you lose it afterwards)
    Ice Aspect I-II - can freeze someone in place for a short amount of time. (configurable in configs)
    Lucky I-II - Gives more XP when killing any living entity (except players)
    Beheading I-III - Has a progressively higher chance to behead skeletons, creepers, zombies and players.
    Life I (max level configurable) - Extends your life by a certain amount (default 0.5 hearts per level & armor piece)
    Electrocute I-III - Can cause nausea and deals more damage to armored living entities.
    Explosive Arrows I-III - Random chance to shoot an arrow which will explode on impact; highly configurable
    Well Fed I-II - Keeps your food levels higher.
    Hunger I-II - Another bad enchant besides instability and heavy - makes your hunger go down quicker
    Multishoot I-II (max level configurable) - Can shoot multiple arrows at once.
    Agility I-III (max level configurable) - Adds haste when holding a weapon. Configurable max level!
    Plasma I-II - Like electrocute, but for diamond and leather armors - deals more damage.
    Insulation I-III - Combats Plasma and Electrocute - makes them deal less damage on you.
    Harvesting I-III (max level configurable) - Increases the crop yield when harvesting them with the tool that has this enchant.
    Beastmaster I-II (max level configurable) - Makes your feline helpers inflict more damage to your enemies, and sustain less of it themselves.
    Bash I-II - Pushes your enemies backwards with your shield.